Bethea's Byte
Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference HjN73
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome
HQi3B.pngHQdZU.png
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR...
NEWS
OPINIONS
DEBATES
AND YOUR VOICE
BETHEA'S BYTE
BYTE THIS
https://www.betheasbyte.com

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Recent Members
    See more
    Statistics
    We have 36 registered users
    The newest registered user is Niko

Our users have posted a total of 4724 messages in 2111 subjects
    January 2022
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    BG Music

Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator
    Male Posts : 2161

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:41 am

Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference IlWna

From The New York Times

Eileen Sullivan of The New York Times wrote:WASHINGTON — President Trump on Tuesday accused the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee of leaking information about Russia’s efforts to interfere in the 2020 election, dismissed the intelligence as “exaggerated” and refused to acknowledge that Moscow was behind similar efforts in 2016.

Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference BB10n7th

“I can’t imagine that people are not going to go after them and find out what’s happening,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the committee, led by Representative Adam B. Schiff, Democrat of California, a longtime foil of the president’s.

Mr. Trump also said that he did not plan on saying anything controversial during the news conference at the end of his visit to India.

When details about the persistence of Russia’s efforts related to 2020 were revealed last week, including new information about Moscow’s efforts to influence the Democratic primaries, Mr. Trump was particularly bothered that officials would tell Mr. Schiff, who led the impeachment efforts against the president and is entitled to these briefings as part of his oversight role.

“Schiff leaked it, in my opinion — and he shouldn’t be leaking things like that,” Mr. Trump said without evidence, responding to a question about recent intelligence briefings about Russia’s meddling in the upcoming election.

Mr. Trump made a similar accusation last week and also called for an investigation into Mr. Schiff, to which Mr. Schiff responded: “Your false claims fool no one.”

Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference BB10mDxf

The president’s deflection Tuesday of questions from reporters about the threat from Russia and the ominous remark about “going to go after” lawmakers were extraordinary, not only because of the potential impact on American democracy, but also because he pledged not to say anything controversial, as he had previously done at the end of other foreign trips.

“I’m going to be not at all controversial, because I don’t want to blow the two days plus two days of travel on one answer — one little answer," Mr. Trump warned reporters in brief remarks before he took questions.

The news media, he said, would take something small and “blow it out, and that would be the end of the trip. They won’t even talk about the trip. I will be very, very conservative with my answers if you don’t mind.”

Minutes later, he accused Mr. Schiff of leaking intelligence.

HAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!!! Just a while I ago, I post an article where the guy in the White House said he needed no help from not other country in the 2020 election and now he's blaming House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff for leaking intelligence information. You gotta be kidding me. I tell ya, Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a saint!

Just Saying
    Trump Accuses Schiff of Leaking Intelligence on Russia’s 2020 Interference I6goy

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum