Bethea's Byte
Elton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’ D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Elton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’ D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR...
NEWS
OPINIONS
DEBATES
AND YOUR VOICE
BETHEA'S BYTE
BYTE THIS
https://www.betheasbyte.com

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 34 registered users
    The newest registered user is Luke The Lad

Our users have posted a total of 4489 messages in 1900 subjects
    November 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki

Elton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1941

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:37 pm

From Lyndsey Havens of Billboard Magazine

At the top of the hourlong iHeart Living Room Concert for America, host Elton John alerted fans that he was streaming from the one home that he doesn’t have a piano in. But, as it turned out, John is never too far away from a keyboard.

Elton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’ BB11T8e9

After a series of performances from Billie Eilish and Finneas, Alicia Keys, Dave Grohl, Mariah Carey and more, the legend said “I lied” as he was suddenly shown sitting behind the keys. He explained the keyboard belonged to his sons, who take lessons on it, and made sure to clarify, “I don’t normally play a keyboard like this.”

John dedicated his brief set to “the incredible heroes mentioned before, so here goes.” He then dove into his 1974 track Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me (he later re-recorded it in 1991 with George Michael and it shot to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100).

As the end credits rolled, John — whose North American leg of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour was postponed due to the coronavirus — left viewers with something to look forward to, saying: “When this is all over and done with, I’ll be out there playing for you again.”

Elton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’ HobsvElton John Closes iHeart Living Room Concert for America With ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me’ HoIiA

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum