Bethea's Byte
Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR NEWS, OPINIONS, DEBATES & YOUR VOICE -- BETHEA'S BYTE
Welcome guests and members to the home for News, Opinions, Debates and Your Voice... Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. We would love to have discussions on your news reports as well. You are further encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, we ask you to affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. Once again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. Join in the conversation. Spark a discussion. Have a passionate debate. Most importantly, Let your voice be heard! BYTE THIS!

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 33 registered users
    The newest registered user is GamrNrd

Our users have posted a total of 4221 messages in 1729 subjects
    Latest topics
    » What are your plans for the day
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Yesterday at 9:34 am by Naiwen

» Here's How Long Derek Chauvin Could Spend in Prison
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:37 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Derek Chauvin Convicted of Murder and Manslaughter in George Floyd's Death
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:55 pm by The Last Outlaw

» 'Wheel of Fortune' Fans Call For Rule Change After Contestant Loses on Minor Technicality
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Fla. Teacher Who Presented Herself as 'Mother Figure' Accused of Sexually Abusing Student for Years
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:15 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Derek Chauvin Trial: MMA Fighter Who Watched George Floyd's Death Says He Called Police on the Police
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:36 am by The Last Outlaw

» Gun Laws and Stats
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:11 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Floyd Family Kneels Outside Courthouse in Symbolic Statement
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 am by The Last Outlaw

» Boulder Shooting: Multiple Injuries, Residents Take Shelter as Police Look For Gunman
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:28 am by The Last Outlaw

» Person of Interest in the Deaths of 5 People, Including Ex-Wife, Allegedly Admits to Murdering 16
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:53 pm by The Last Outlaw

» If You Haven’t Received Your 3rd Stimulus Check Yet, Here’s Why Wednesday Matters
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:17 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Free Byte: What Grinds My Gears? Cancel Culture
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:42 pm by Kyng

» Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:37 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Spa Shooting Victims ID'd As Biden, Harris Head To Atlanta
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:18 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Food and more!
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:49 am by Naiwen

» Michelle Obama Responds to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Winfrey Interview
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:11 am by The Last Outlaw

» Queen Elizabeth Says Saddened by Harry and Meghan's Experiences
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:53 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Suicide Prevention
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:09 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Jury Selection in Derek Chauvin Case Starts Despite Prosecutors Wanting to Halt Trial
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:35 am by The Last Outlaw

» House Progressives Back Revised COVID-19 Aid Bill as Vote Nears
    Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death Clock-10Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:49 pm by The Last Outlaw

May 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

CBOX
    Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki

Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1739

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon May 04, 2020 10:34 am

From Marisa Laudadio of WonderWall.com

Ten months after the death of his wife, Duane Chapman is engaged to a new love he's been dating for just a few months.

Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death BBZLtrc

The Dog the Bounty Hunter star, who [url=]lost wife Beth Chapman to cancer[/url] in Hawaii in June 2019, proposed to new girlfriend Francie Frane, the couple told Britain's The Sun in a story published on May 4.

Francie, 51 -- who, like Duane, 67, recently lost her husband to cancer (he died six months before Beth) -- detailed the TV star's proposal in an interview with The Sun, explaining how he surprised her at the Colorado home they now share. (The Sun also has a photo of her ring.)

"I wasn't expecting it at all. I think I had gone to pick up some food and then when I came back he had all the lights turned down with just a few lights on and a bunch of candles lit," she explained. "So when I came in I was like, 'Wow, this is awesome.' Then he said, 'Come in, sit down because I need to talk to you.'

"So I put all the food in the kitchen and I came in and he said, 'I know that God brought you into my life and I don't want to spend one moment of it without you,'" Francie continued. "And he got down on one knee and he opened the ring box and he said, 'Will you marry me and spend the rest of our lives together?' Who can say no to that? It was wonderful."

Dog was elated. He's so thrilled to be in love again and to have found Francie that he wants to have, he told The Sun, the "biggest wedding there's ever been."

As for when the pair will wed? They'll wait until COVID-19 lockdown orders have been lifted, they said. They want their families there, including Dog's 12 children from his past relationships, plus Francie's two sons and all of their grandkids. Dog also told The Sun he hopes to find a way to open up their wedding to the fans who've supported him.

"I've had so many fans ask 'When you marry Francie, are you going to let your fans come? So we're word negotiating right now because I want to open it up," he explained, adding of desiring a huge wedding, "I'm sorry but that's just me. I hope I can talk Francie into it and open it to my fans, the Dog Pound, to everybody."

Dog added, "It would be one hell of a party and it's just what people need right now. I told Francie, people, they need a little love after being locked down. I love the idea of that."

While some have criticized the widow and widower, who went public with their romance on Instagram in April, for moving too fast, they say they know they're on the right path. "You know there's always going to be haters, and I probably arrested half of them," Dog quipped.

Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is Engaged 10 Months After Wife Beth's Death AAD1dK9

Two of Dog's kids have publicly voiced their support, with daughter Lyssa telling The Sun that Francie is an "amazing woman," and daughter Bonnie writing on Instagram, "Everyone who's judging my father should sure pray that they never have to lose their loved one and get judged for trying to fill the void." She told a critic, "Your opinion is invalid. My mother would've wanted him to be happy."

Francie acknowledged that there are always going to be people "who say we did this wrong or we did that wrong or we've moved on too quickly or too fast. But the truth is that both of us have spent three years walking alongside our spouses sick and we know that God brought us together and that's why we don't believe that it's too soon."

She added, "...for us to come together the way that we did and build this friendship because of what we've been through, that turned into a love story. We don't believe that it's too soon."

They connected in the most unexpected way. As The Sun reported, Dog didn't know Francie's husband, Bob, had passed away and called and left him a voicemail asking him to do some work on his property. After Francie called Dog back and told him what happened, they became friends, which led to a romance.

PostKyng Mon May 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Well, I'm glad to see he's found love once again Smile .

Once it's safe for them to have a wedding, I wish the pair of them a long and happy marriage!
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1739

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Mon May 04, 2020 4:06 pm

@Kyng wrote:Well, I'm glad to see he's found love once again Smile .

Once it's safe for them to have a wedding, I wish the pair of them a long and happy marriage!

I was stunned that he was engaged AT ALL. He vowed that there would never be another Mrs. Dog Chapman.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him, but still stunned at the same time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum