Bethea's Byte
CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR...
NEWS
OPINIONS
DEBATES
and your voice
BETHEA'S BYTE
BYTE THIS
https://www.betheasbyte.com

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 34 registered users
    The newest registered user is Luke The Lad

Our users have posted a total of 4482 messages in 1893 subjects
    November 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki

CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1934

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:15 pm

CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' DZQ3n

CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' F97U2

Travis Clark of Business Insider wrote:
    CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' BB15V8DL

• CNN anchor Jake Tapper said on Sunday that he wouldn't book Trump insiders like the White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany because there's "no value" in interviewing them.

• "These are people that tell lies the way that most people breathe," Tapper said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

• McEnany responded on Twitter, calling Tapper's comments a "therapy session for a broken network."

CNN anchor Jake Tapper said on Sunday that he wouldn't book Trump insiders like White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and Jason Miller, the Trump campaign's senior adviser, because there's "no value" in interviewing them.

On CNN's Reliable Sources, Tapper was asked about the challenges of covering the Trump administration, specifically whether he felt there were "diminishing returns" because he "wasn't getting the truth."

Tapper said that there "were some people who were just so mendacious I just wouldn't put them on air." He specifically named McEnany and Miller as such people.

"These are people that tell lies the way that most people breathe," Tapper told the host, Brian Stelter.

He later added that McEnany "tells lies all the time. She can't acknowledge reality. I'm just not going to put somebody like that on air."

McEnany responded on Twitter, calling Tapper's comments "a therapy session for a broken network" and saying that Tapper is "lazy enough to participate by lobbing baseless personal attacks, with ZERO evidence."

"Jake's real problem: I do not leak. I do not lie. But I DO call out the lies of the media (i.e. CNN Russia collusion hoax!)," she said.

Kayleigh, you are beginning to make lying an artform. Your own boss already lies like a sleeping dog, and the only thing is that Jake Tapper and journalists like him have been calling him out for FOUR YEARS. Sean Spicer lied for him and they've called him out for it. Your predecessor, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, she lied for him and she was called out for it. You thought you would be immune? Come, come now, Kayleigh. When your boss lies, then tells you to spit that same lie and expect the American people to believe it, chances are he's making you look like a fool! And if the media calls you out for spitting your boss' lies... well... you see what happens.

Just Saying.
    CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' I6goy

CNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' HobsvCNN's Jake Tapper And The White House's Kayleigh McEnany Spar After He Says She 'Lies The Way Most People Breathe' HoIiA

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum