Bethea's Byte
Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR NEWS, OPINIONS, DEBATES & YOUR VOICE -- BETHEA'S BYTE
Welcome Guests and Members to Your Home for News, Opinions, Debates and of course Your Voice... Bethea's Byte. BYTE THIS!
Robert Durst Found Guilty of Murder After Decades of Suspicion [X]Dow Falls More Than 600 Points Amid Fed, Delta Variant Jitters [X]Congress Negotiators Fail To Reach Deal On Police Reforms [X]Body of Woman, 87, Found in Freezer of Her Southern California Home [X]OPINION: Trump-Supporting Lawyer's Memo Starts With a Lie, Then Descends Into Madness [X]

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 34 registered users
    The newest registered user is Luke The Lad

Our users have posted a total of 4391 messages in 1794 subjects
    Latest topics
    » New Group of GOP Lawmakers File Articles of Impeachment Against Biden
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Yesterday at 4:32 pm by The Last Outlaw

» U.S. Congress Negotiators Fail to Reach Deal on Police Reforms
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Yesterday at 1:38 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Body of Woman, 87, Found in Freezer of Her Southern California Garage
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Yesterday at 12:46 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Trump-Supporting Lawyer's Memo Begins With a Lie, Then Descends Into Madness
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:46 pm by The Last Outlaw

» 2021-2022 NFL Schedule -- Week 3
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:21 pm by The Last Outlaw

» How are you feeling right now?
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 am by Luke The Lad

» U.S. Plans COVID-19 Booster Shots at Six Months Instead of Eight
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:12 am by Luke The Lad

» Last thing you ate/drank
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:55 am by Luke The Lad

» 2021-2022 NFL Schedule -- Week 2
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:12 am by The Last Outlaw

» Robert Durst Found Guilty of Murder After Decades of Suspicion
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:55 pm by The Last Outlaw

» What are your plans for the day
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:36 pm by toetapping

» Twin Boys Left in an SUV for 9 Hours Died of Heatstroke, Coroner Says
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:03 am by Luke The Lad

» Boy Charged With Capital Murder After 12-Year-Old Burned to Death
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 am by Luke The Lad

» Greetings!
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 am by Luke The Lad

» A Former Marine and Veteran of the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars Shot and Killed 4 People, Including a Baby, in Florida, Sheriff Says
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:18 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Average Daily COVID Deaths Jumped 131% in the Last Month, CDC Says
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:06 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Donald Trump Takes a Swipe at Catholics And Jews Who Did Not Vote For Him
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:52 pm by The Last Outlaw

» DC Shooting Leaves 3 Dead, 3 Wounded, Suspects On The Run
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:39 am by The Last Outlaw

» 'I Can't Believe The Numbers': Mass Shootings, Homicide Rates, Gun Sales Hit Highest Levels Since 1990s
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:48 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Police Put Out Warrant for Louisiana 911 Operator Who Was Allegedly Hanging Up on Emergency Callers
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham Clock-10Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:51 pm by The Last Outlaw

September 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

CBOX
    Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    2 posters

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1811

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:50 pm

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham DZ1SF

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham G34xy.th

BBC News Staff wrote:
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham _119916391_whatsappimage2021-08-12at20.21.15-2

Devon and Cornwall Police were called to Biddick Drive in the Keyham area at about 18:10 BST on Thursday.

The force said: "There have been a number of fatalities at the scene and several other casualties are receiving treatment."

Plymouth Moor View MP Johnny Mercer tweeted it was "not terror related" and the suspect was not on the run.

Police declared a critical incident but said they believed it had now been contained.

Officers appealed to the public not to speculate or share pictures of the scene on social media or anywhere else.

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham _119916692_0b080507-8389-40cf-a8b0-0f8d93d2707b

Home secretary Priti Patel tweeted: "The incident in Plymouth is shocking and my thoughts are with those affected.

"I have spoken to the Chief Constable and offered my full support.

"I urge everyone to remain calm, follow police advice and allow our emergency services to get on with their jobs."

'Randomly started shooting'

Eyewitness Sharron, who lives near Biddick Drive and did not want to give her full name, said what happened was "horrendous and so sad".

"Firstly, there was shouting, followed by gunshots - three possibly four to begin with," she said.

"This was when the shooter kicked in the door of a house and randomly started shooting ... He ran from the house shooting as he ran and proceeded to shoot at a few people in the linear park up from the drive."

She said the "shooter proceeded along Royal Navy Avenue still shooting".

Another witness, Robert Pinkerton, said he "walked around the corner" and "bumped into a bloke with a shotgun". He said the man was dressed all in black.

At the scene

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham _119916386_whatsappimage2021-08-12at20.08.43

There is still a police presence and the area is cordoned off at Biddick Drive.

Earlier there was a huge number of emergency service vehicles and I lost count of the number of police cars.

We saw at least four air ambulances - one we believe was called in from as far away as Southampton - and also multiple land ambulances.

There has been a huge amount going on.

People are being asked to stay inside and follow police advice as the emergency services respond.

Local MP Luke Pollard said the situation "looks very serious indeed".

He later tweeted: "Update: awaiting confirmation of number of victims but this looks like a very grim day for our city and our community.

"Please can I ask that you think of the families and our community and not share any images or videos of any of the victims. #keyham."

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer tweeted: "There's much we don't know about the shocking events in Plymouth. However it's clear tragedy has hit Keyham.

"My thoughts are with the families and neighbours of those caught up in this nightmare. I pay tribute to our emergency services who ran towards events we'd all run from."

Mr Pollard added Ford Primary School and St Mark's Church on Cambridge Road would be open from 09:00 on Friday as a "safe place for our community to come together".

Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham _119916768_plymouthmap

And I thought the United States was bad. At least I haven't heard of the wave of gun violence in the U.K. as I do here in the U.S. Regardless, my heart goes out to the families of these victims and I pray that the perpetrator will be brought to justice.

Just Saying.
    Plymouth Shooting: Multiple Fatalities in Keyham I6goy

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann
    Kyng

PostKyng Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:00 pm

Absolutely horrible stuff :'( . My condolences to the friends and families of all the victims.

Now, we know the name of the shooter. It was 22-year-old Jake Davison, who killed his own mother - then a father and a daughter:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-58206101

Absolutely despicable. I really hope he gets life behind bars (which, since we don't do capital punishment, is the most he can get).

The Last Outlaw likes this post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum