Bethea's Byte
Sarah Sanders: God Wanted Trump to Become President D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Sarah Sanders: God Wanted Trump to Become President D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR...
NEWS
OPINIONS
DEBATES
AND YOUR VOICE
BETHEA'S BYTE
BYTE THIS
https://www.betheasbyte.com

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 34 registered users
    The newest registered user is Luke The Lad

Our users have posted a total of 4489 messages in 1900 subjects
    November 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    2 posters

Sarah Sanders: God Wanted Trump to Become President

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1941

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:13 am

Sarah Sanders: God Wanted Trump to Become President I6ke0

From Politico

Rebecca Morin of Politico wrote:White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed Wednesday that President Donald Trump's presidency was part of a higher calling.

“I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president," Sanders said during an interview with Christian Broadcast Network News. "And that’s why he’s there, and I think he has done a tremendous job in supporting a lot of the things that people of faith really care about."

The president has long touted his Christian faith, and his presidency was overwhelmingly supported by white evangelical voters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-sanders-god-wanted-trump-to-become-president/ar-BBSYecs

I was waiting with baited breath for something like this to come out. This is where I'm reminded of a very prominent verse in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 13:1 (NKJV) wrote:Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.
    In other words, through Sarah Sanders, Trump is making noise about his Christian faith, but he has not shown it. It's good to say you're a Christian, but if you are not doing things in your life like Jesus Christ did in his, you're just making noise.

Jesus Christ was a bridge builder. Donald Trump is a wall builder. One is lead by the Holy Spirit, one is lead by his own ego. Jesus was a humble man who, according to scripture, was obedient all the way to the cross. Donald Trump is... well... Donald Trump, a braggadocios, self-centered man he believes he is the best of everything. The description I left here was to set my opinion up like this: If the General Election were to be held today for President of the United States and it had to come down between Donald Trump and Jesus Christ, my vote is crystal clear. With that, I want to leave one more piece of scripture here as a message to Mr. Trump.

Luke 14:11 (NKJV) wrote:For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.
    Just Saying
    Sarah Sanders: God Wanted Trump to Become President I6goy

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann
    Spice
    Spice

PostSpice Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:04 am

The president has long touted his Christian faith, and his presidency was overwhelmingly supported by white evangelical voters.
    Christian faith? What a joke.Sure doesn't walk the talk.
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1941

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 am

@Spice wrote:
    Christian faith? What a joke.Sure doesn't walk the talk.

Did you happen to read my commentary after the blurb from the article? The man (I use the term loosely) is not about God, but about his ego. Look at the verse I left at the end!

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann
    Spice
    Spice

PostSpice Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:42 am

I think my avatar speaks of how i feel about him.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum