Bethea's Byte
Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR NEWS, OPINIONS, DEBATES & YOUR VOICE -- BETHEA'S BYTE
Welcome guests and members to the home for News, Opinions, Debates and Your Voice... Bethea's Byte. To all guests of this site, please feel free to look things over, but you are encouraged to register and take part in discussing all news reports posted here. You are also encouraged, as a member to post your own news stories. We would love to have discussions on your news reports as well. You are further encouraged to debate these stories as well, especially in the political areas. All I ask is that no matter what side you're on, keep the debates civil. If you are joining us from another forum, we ask you to affiliate with us. We are more than happy to check you out, join your site and participate with you as well. Once again, you are welcome here at Bethea's Byte. Join in the conversation. Spark a discussion. Have a passionate debate. Most importantly, Let your voice be heard! BYTE THIS!
NIGHT 1 BOBBY LASHLEY def. DREW McINTYRE to retain the ChampionshipBIANCA BELAIR def. SASHA BANKS to win the Women's ChampionshipBAD BUNNY & DAMIAN PRIEST def. THE MIZ & JOHN MORRISONCESARO def. SETH ROLLINSBRAUN STROWMAN def. SHANE McMAHON in a Steel Cage MatchNATALYA & TAMINA def. CARMELLA & BILLIE KAY, NAOMI & LANA, MANDY ROSE & DANA BROOKE and THE RIOTT SQUAD (Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan) in a TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH to Challenge For The Women's Tag Team Title on Night 2A.J STYLES & OMOS def. THE NEW DAY (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) to win the Tag Team ChampionshipNIGHT 2ROMAN REIGNS def. EDGE and DANIEL BRYAN in a Triple Threat Match to Retain the Universal ChampionshipRHEA RIPLEY def. ASUKA to Win The Women's ChampionshipRANDY ORTON def. THE FIENDAPOLLO CREWS def. BIG E. in a Nigerian Drum Fight To Win The Intercontinental ChampionshipKEVIN OWENS def. SAMI ZAYNSHEAMUS def. RIDDLE To Win The United States ChampionshipNIA JAX & SHAYNA BASZLER def. NATALYA & TAMINA to Retain the Women's Tag Team Championship

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 33 registered users
    The newest registered user is GamrNrd

Our users have posted a total of 4183 messages in 1723 subjects
    Latest topics
    » What are your plans for the day
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Today at 8:35 am by Naiwen

» 'Wheel of Fortune' Fans Call For Rule Change After Contestant Loses on Minor Technicality
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:12 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Fla. Teacher Who Presented Herself as 'Mother Figure' Accused of Sexually Abusing Student for Years
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:15 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Derek Chauvin Trial: MMA Fighter Who Watched George Floyd's Death Says He Called Police on the Police
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:36 am by The Last Outlaw

» Gun Laws and Stats
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:11 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Floyd Family Kneels Outside Courthouse in Symbolic Statement
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 am by The Last Outlaw

» Boulder Shooting: Multiple Injuries, Residents Take Shelter as Police Look For Gunman
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:28 am by The Last Outlaw

» Person of Interest in the Deaths of 5 People, Including Ex-Wife, Allegedly Admits to Murdering 16
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:53 pm by The Last Outlaw

» If You Haven’t Received Your 3rd Stimulus Check Yet, Here’s Why Wednesday Matters
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:17 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Free Byte: What Grinds My Gears? Cancel Culture
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:42 pm by Kyng

» Tennessee Sister and Brother Charged with First-Degree Murder in the Death of Their Disabled Mother
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:37 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Spa Shooting Victims ID'd As Biden, Harris Head To Atlanta
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:18 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Food and more!
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:49 am by Naiwen

» Michelle Obama Responds to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Winfrey Interview
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:11 am by The Last Outlaw

» Queen Elizabeth Says Saddened by Harry and Meghan's Experiences
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:53 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Suicide Prevention
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:09 pm by The Last Outlaw

» Jury Selection in Derek Chauvin Case Starts Despite Prosecutors Wanting to Halt Trial
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:35 am by The Last Outlaw

» House Progressives Back Revised COVID-19 Aid Bill as Vote Nears
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:49 pm by The Last Outlaw

» A Facebooker's Take on The Right Wing's Take on Joe Biden
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:59 am by The Last Outlaw

» Another Trump on the Ballot? Lara Trump Eyes Senate Seat
    Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) Clock-10Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:07 pm by The Last Outlaw

April 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

CBOX
    Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1733

http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 pm

From The Editors at WonderWall.com

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1wi1

Kissing and making up?
    Welp. We may never again see Ryan Reynolds get pranked by Hugh Jackman, ugly sweater-style, or Hugh get trolled by Ryan on the 'Gram. In a disappointing move, Ryan tweeted this week that he and Hugh have called off their long-standing, if jokey, "feud." "Official truce with @realhughjackman!" Ryan captioned a pic of the two bro-dawging it up with a manly handshake. "As a gesture of goodwill, I'm gonna make a beautiful ad for his company, Laughing Man Coffee," he added. "Can't wait!" As The New York Post points out, the true winner here is cold, hard cash.

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBSSqNL

Anne Hathaway stopped eating, smoked 'her nerves away' before awards season 10 years ago

There was a time in Anne Hathaway's not-so-distant past when she was ruled by what she describes in People's new cover story as "feelings of inadequacy, insecurity and nervousness and anxiety." At 36, though, the "Serenity" star recognizes -- and is open to talking about -- the mistakes she made a decade ago. I'm not big on looking back. But I remember 10 years ago being so scared going into the whole awards season and doing what I thought I was supposed to do, so I barely ate anything at Christmas … I thought movie stars had to have a certain body. I was just smoking, just smoking my nerves away and wasn't nourishing myself," she admits. "I just figured out how to say thank you to life by taking care of myself. By not apologizing for taking up space, which is not something I knew how to do 10 years ago." Looking back, as she, like a slew of other celebs who played the #10YearChallenge on social media, the actress says that while her appearance hasn't changed much, she feels "transformed" inside. Today, she has a word of advice for the trolls and haters she feared way back when, too. "Everybody's entitled to their opinion," she says. "What I appreciate is when the negativity has some intelligence behind it. What I don't like is lazy negativity. If you're going to take someone down, have a point of view! Be witty, maybe pun a little!"

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1oEl

Bethenny Frankel is scared to be alone after allergy scare

Bethenny Frankel nearly died from a reaction to a fish allergy in December. The experience apparently still haunts her. "It's crazy. I don't like to be alone anymore. I don't want to be at restaurants alone, and I'm not that type of person. It's very scary. It changes your whole entire life," she tells Dr. Oz in a new episode, according to Page Six. Sharing what she recalls from the near-fatal situation, Bethenny continues: "I felt a little tickle in my throat, something seemed a little off — not crazy at all — less than before in my life. By the time he came back, I was unconscious. He said I was drooling. I was unconscious and he managed to get a Benadryl down my throat while calling 911. Then, I guess 15 minutes later, I woke up disoriented," she explained. "There were cops. There were medics, and then I vaguely remember them taking me on a stretcher into the ambulance, but thinking, 'I'm having a stroke and dying.'" The appearances comes after The Real Housewives of New York star got into a social media war with two airlines last week. Both American and Delta have reportedly refused to take fish off their in-flight menus in spite of her requests.

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1evK

Beyonce and JAY-Z make a free concert ticket push for veganism

"What is your Greenprint?" Asking for a friend. OK, we're asking for Beyonce and JAY-Z. This week, the couple doubled down on their vegan meal plan advocacy efforts by offering a chance to win a lifetime supply of tickets to their shows -- one per tour over the course of 30 years. All you have to do in return is commit to a vegan lifestyle ... ish. In her Instagram post announcing the contest Beyonce actually says her commitment is simply to a "plant-based breakfast." She also apparently opts for "meatless Mondays." Anyhoo, as Pitchfork helpfully explains, the couple made a pro-vegan pitch in the new cookbook, The Greenprint: Plant-Based Diet, Best Body, Better World. And while we remain unconvinced a bunch of plant-based breakfasts will magically transform our bods into Beyonce's, we're willing to take one for the team!

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1tKE

Caitlyn Jenner's family's trademarks block her skincare line application

Caitlyn Jenner has to take her skincare branding idea back to the drawing board. According to The Blast, the I Am Cait star recently got a red light from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office after an attempt to trademark the names "Jenner Skincare" and "Skincare By Jenner." The trademark folks apparently think the phrases are too similar to those of skincare lines associated with Caitlyn's daughters, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, and ex, Kris Jenner. It seems Cait's fam filed for rights to vaguely similar names first, so they get dibs.

To Be Continued

The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1733

http://betheasbyte.forumotion.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:03 pm

Continued From First Post

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1m6k

Ellen DeGeneres supports Portia de Rossi's art venture on her 46th birthday

Last spring, Ellen DeGeneres welcomed her wife, Portia de Rossi, on Ellen, where the couple talked about Portia's recent move away from acting to focus on her art curation and publishing company. Well, guess who was throwing big solo career support Portia's way when the Arrested Development star turned 46 on Thursday, Jan. 31? "Happy birthday to my wonderful wife Portia," Ellen captioned a cute pic of the two on Facebook. "As a birthday gift, you can follow her on Instagram: @generalpublic.art. I love you and our family." If it doesn't work out with General Public Art, Portia won't exactly be living like a pauper. According to The Daily Mail, she and Ellen recently dropped $27 mil on a new mansion in Montecito, California.

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1wij

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt spotted in what appears to be a custody meeting

On Wednesday, Jan. 30, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie reportedly toughed out a tense meeting about the terms of their divorce in Los Angeles. Photographed in the city's Beverly Hills section, the former couple looked upset as they spoke in a room in the presence of another man, who sat across from them, according to The Blast. It was the first time they'd been seen together since they called time on their marriage two years ago. Brad was said to have been pacing while Angelina "looked visibly upset." They currently have a temporary custody order in place, with plans to eventually agree on something permanent for their six children.

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1tKV

Lil' Wayne sues former lawyer for $20M

Lil Wayne's former lawyer could be looking at a $20 million bill from Weezy, who ditched the attorney in September. TMZ reports the rapper has filed suit against Ronald Sweeney, his lawyer for more than 10 years, for allegedly charging him double the industry standard on commissions. Wayne also claims Ronald tried, unsuccessfully, to get another ten percent of profits from his Young Money label. Finally, he claims Ronald hired a second law firm to work on the Cash Money Records fiasco that held up Tha Carter V. When Wayne finally won a settlement, Ronald got the inflated fee he'd been taking all along and the second firm allegedly took home 23 percent of the rapper's Cash Money settlement and 15 percent of his Universal Music Group settlement.

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1ew0

Mariah Carey won't cancel Saudi Arabia show amid protests

Mariah Carey decided to go through with her decision to perform in Saudi Arabia on Thursday, Jan. 31, in spite of activists' pleas that she cancel the show. Page Six reports Mimi's not making any itinerary changes after being told the show is part of Mohammad bin Salman's attempt to clean up the image of his crew after journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in Istanbul. Speaking to the AP, Mariah's team said that when "... "presented with the offer to perform for an international and mixed gender audience in Saudi Arabia, Mariah accepted the opportunity as a positive step towards the dissolution of gender segregation," adding a note that Mariah is "the first female international artist to perform in Saudi Arabia."

Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman Call Truce on 'Feud,' Plus More News (In Two Parts) BBT1wit

Martin Short reveals his moving take on life after death

Martin Short's hands are pretty full these days, between his hilariously named Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget For the Rest of Your Life tour with his former SNL pal and his hosting gig on this year's Movies for Grownups Awards, which airs Feb. 15. But as the comic makes clear in the cover story for the news issue of AARP, his late wife Nancy Dolman is never far from his mind, no matter what else is going on. "Our marriage was a triumph. So it's tough. She died in 2010, but I still communicate with her all the time. It's 'Hey Nan,' you know? How would she react to this decision or that, especially regarding our three kids," he says. Martin and Nancy, who died of ovarian cancer, share Henry, 30, Oliver, 27, and Katherine, 24. According to People they met in 1972 while working on a production of Godspell and married in 1980. "I believe that when people die, they zoom into the people that love them," Martin muses. "The idea that it just ends, and don't speak of them — that's wrong …. to me, she's still here." He also says losing her has made him "more daring." In the meantime, he just focuses on the practical. "My life lists are more pragmatic [now]," he says. "For decades, I've maintained a list according to several categories of well-being: health, family, friends, money, career, creativity, self-discipline and lifestyle. Periodically I give myself a report card…Health: Have I had my annual physical? Friends: Do I need to phone so-and-so?" Ultimately, he adds, "To me life is a practical experience each day, with a coating of "Be as happy as you can be" on top."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum