Bethea's Byte
Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So D5FRa
Welcome to Bethea's Byte. If you are a member, please sign in and participate. If you are not a member, please sign up and join the conversation. We'd love to hear from you.
Bethea's Byte
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
HQi3B.pngHQdZU.png
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR...
NEWS
OPINIONS
DEBATES
AND YOUR VOICE
BETHEA'S BYTE
BYTE THIS
https://www.betheasbyte.com

I forgot my password

Notifications
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

The Last Outlaw

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 156 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:22 am
    Statistics
    We have 34 registered users
    The newest registered user is Luke The Lad

Our users have posted a total of 4512 messages in 1918 subjects
    December 2021
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliate With Bethea’s Byte

Bethea's Byte

Anti-Spam Bots!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

The Coffee House

Planet Nexus

IconSkouliki
    2 posters

Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1960

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So IlWna

From The Associated Press

Laurie Kellman of The Associated Press wrote:
    Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So 2000

WASHINGTON (AP) — More Republicans are defending the late John McCain against President Donald Trump’s attacks seven months after the Arizona senator died of brain cancer. But it’s not clear that Trump, firmly in charge of the Republican Party, will let up.

One Republican called the president’s ongoing commentary “deplorable.” Others, such as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, pointedly used the word “hero” to describe McCain, who was held captive in Vietnam for more than five years. And Iowa Republican Sen. Joni Ernst urged the president to knock it off.

“I do not appreciate his tweets. John McCain was a dear friend of mine,” Ernst, a member of the Republican leadership and a veteran, said at a town hall meeting Thursday, according to video posted by the Des Moines Register. “No, I don’t agree with President Trump. And he does need to stop that.”

Trump has stuck to his suggestion that McCain was not a hero because he was captured. And he can’t seem to forget McCain’s decisive thumbs-down that sank the GOP effort to repeal President Barack Obama’s health care law.

Trump on Wednesday responded to the Republican criticism that had been bubbling all week over his new, caustic tweets about McCain. At an official event in Lima, Ohio, he doled out another anti-McCain tirade.

https://apnews.com/8c0c3d1372f74ac79f88292c07704506

Donald Trump is like a reality TV version of the game of Limbo.  No limbo stick needed.  Just ask the question, "How low can he go?"  Then tune in to your news programs and find out.  Proof of this is his ongoing feud with the late Sen. John McCain.  Yes, I said the LATE Sen. John McCain.  Emphasis on the word LATE... as in he is dead... buried seven months ago.  He wants to take credit for laws McCain had a lot to do with.  He still won't let go that McCain cast the "No" vote that blocked a repeal and replace of Obamacare (The Affordable Care Act).

Bottom line, Trump has zero respect for our military whether you are serving currently or you're a veteran. Zero respect.  Here's a thought that ALL of Congress should take to heart: being voted in and dubbed as "Representative", "Senator" or even "President of the United States" that is the same thing to be called "Sergeant", "Lieutenant", "Captain", "Major", "General".  These are positions of SERVICE, not positions of RULE.  To all members of Congress -- both the Senate and House of Representatives, I urge you to take this piece of scripture to heart;

Matthew 20:28 (NKJV) wrote:Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.
    Just Saying
    Will Trump Halt McCain Attacks? More GOP Senators Hope So I6goy

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann
    Kyng

PostKyng Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:48 pm

As someone who respected McCain and what he achieved (even though I didn't agree with him on much), I too hope he knocks it off. He's just being petty now >_< .
    The Last Outlaw
    The Last Outlaw
    Male Posts : 1960

http://betheasbyte.com/forum

PostThe Last Outlaw Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:51 pm

@Kyng wrote:As someone who respected McCain and what he achieved (even though I didn't agree with him on much), I too hope he knocks it off. He's just being petty now >_< .

Congratulations @Kyng. You win the post of the day. The trigger word here is "Petty" and you are right. That is EXACTLY what Trump is being right now. Let McCain make like WWE's Undertaker and REST IN PEACE!

UFC Fight Night 192: Smith vs. Spann

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum